Flex Dollars

Flex Dollars are available for purchase on the MyWilkes Portal (https://mywilkes.wilkes.edu/cp/home/displaylogin) under the Student Services tab. When you login, Click on the Student Services tab and look for Housing and Dining; Click on Purchase Dining and Flex Dollars and complete the request form. That's it! Online deposits made through the portal are available immediately for use.